7 Facts You May Not Know About 2013 Chrysler 100
1. The new Chrysler 100 is based largely in design on the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and also maintains several similarities to the 2013 Dodge Dart. Because most consumers are looking for smaller, more fuel efficient cars, Chrysler has decidedly begun to take part in the production of those cars which are most in demand.2. The 2012 Chrysler 100 is the company’s way of staying in competition with other small car manufacturers, as this new car has been touted as future competition for the Ford Focus and Honda Civic.
3.This is essentially the first small car produced by Chrysler and really has been manufactured to start a small car line for the auto manufacturer and to sustain competition with other automakers.
4. There are several appealing and interesting aspects to be expected from the 2013 Chrysler 100. These include rear door handles that are hidden, which is a fairly common concept in other parts of the world but is very rarely found on American vehicles.
5. It is also believed that both the tail and head lights will have sport LEDs and that the model will be available as a hatchback.
6. The Chrysler 100 is touted as being a more comfortable version of the Dodge Dart and is essentially produced with the same ideas and design in mind.
7. Chrysler does not have very many car models currently available to consumers and the Chrysler 100 is the first of its smaller vehicles. Because of this, the launch of the vehicle is held in much suspense and anticipation as the auto producer waits the reception from consumers.